If you need support related issues, please contact via Email:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once participating in the game means that the player has read, understood, accepted and complied with the following terms:
1. Terms in the agreement:
“We” is the party providing game software services on the Company's system through Website, WAP, Google Play, Apple Store.
Users of online game services in the game world, referred to as “You”, “Player” or “Customer”.
Game Services provided by the Company, referred to as “Services”, “Games”
2. Player terms:
About legal status
All subjects from 18 years of age and older can participate in games, products, and services
In the process of participating in the game, there may be words or situations that are not suitable for some young people. We do not guarantee that other players will not provide content that may be deemed inappropriate for that age.
3. Regulations when registering an account:
When registering an account, you must provide complete and accurate information about your name, address, phone, and ID card number (Note: You must ask to present ID card with a copy of ID card of the person registering the account through the system. distributed for the Company to keep, in case there is no ID card or no ID, must write the ID number of the godfather or mother)… These are mandatory requirements, we will base on this information when there are risks. , loss occurs, or to award prizes if you are fortunate enough to receive rewards from products and services provided by the Company. Incomplete or incorrect information will not be considered.
3.1 Regulations on naming (account name, character name, clan name, ...)
Do not name and create symbols related to celebrities, the names of Party and State leaders
Do not name and create symbols with reactionary content, anti-religious, pornographic, violent, contrary to fine customs, traditions and culture of Vietnam.
Do not name and create icons with offensive content, provoking others in any way
Do not name and create logos with content that disrupts or discredits the services provided by the Company, the publishing company as well as the members.
Do not name and create symbols of bad guys (terrorist bosses, fascists ...)
In addition, the naming is also subject to the supervision of a filter with more than 30,000 words, and the GameMaster team monitors and records the whistleblower to handle violations.
3.2 Password (Password)
You need to absolutely keep your password, do not share it with anyone. In any case of password theft or loss, we are not responsible for recovery unless the account information provided during the registration period is completely accurate…
3.3 The following acts are strictly prohibited:
• Tampering, hacking, accessing, using or attempting to compromise, hack, access or use any part of the game's servers, and/or any other data area.
• Use any program, tool or other means to interfere with the game or change the normal game results (hacks, cheats, bots...) Taking advantage of Game system bugs (if any) to sabotage or profit.
• Impersonating other members, Admin, Game Master (GM), Company employee ... for the purpose of profiteering. Please note that, under no circumstances will the GM or Admin ask you to provide your password and other personally confidential information.
• Post or transmit any information that is illegal, deceptive, libelous, humiliating, obscene, pornographic, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, etc. or contrary to ethical standards. public morals of any kind, including the propagation or encouragement of conduct that may constitute a crime or violate any provision of local, national or foreign law.
• Send or transmit any form of advertising, solicitation, chain letter, investment opportunity or any other form of commercial communication, unless authorized in writing by the Company.
• Send or transmit any information or software that contains any viruses, Trojans or malicious components.
• Submit or upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way content protected by the Game's copyright and intellectual property laws; or create variations of such content without the written consent of the owner or copyright holder.
• When a game error is discovered, please notify us immediately through the support channels we provide, which are available for the duration of the Game's operation.
3.4 Use and data protection policy for Facebook accounts
Facebook creates technologies and services to help people connect with each other, build communities, and grow businesses, using this amazing Facebook feature so you can stay connected easily. These Terms govern your use of Facebook:
– There is no charge for you to use Facebook or other products and services covered by these Terms.
– We collect and use account IDs as login identifiers
– We only collect information necessary to perform account login, and do not use it for other purposes such as selling to advertisers and also do not share information that directly identifies you.
– We only use key information to create a login experience with a Facebook account
– How do I manage or delete information about you when using the Facebook login app on our site?
How to do it: You access the Facebook Settings feature, select the Apps and websites tab, here will display a list of applications you have agreed to participate in, select DELETE for the applications you do not want. continue to participate.
4. General agreements:
4.1 Changes to the content of the game Games, Products, Services
We may – in our sole discretion and at any time – add, modify or delete any information as well as change the presentation, composition or functionality of the system without advance notice. If you do not agree with the changes, you can stop using the service. Your continued use of the service means that you agree to such changes.
4.2 Change of regulations
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change any unsuitable terms of the Regulations without prior notice. If you do not agree with the changes, you can stop using the service. Your continued use of the service means that you agree to such changes.
4.3 Disruption of Service
We reserve the right to stop providing services for a certain period of time to repair and maintain machines and will notify players in advance on the game's official Website or Fanpage. We do not guarantee players that you will connect to our service at any time.
You acknowledge that our service may be interrupted by reasons beyond our control such as: power failure, natural disaster, fire.... We will not be responsible for service interruptions, delays or inability to provide services for any of the above reasons.
4.4 Prohibited access
We reserve the right, at any time, to prohibit or deny your access to the game The Game or any part of the system immediately and without notice if we believe that you have violated violate any provision of the policy or such prohibition or disclaimer is appropriate and necessary.
In serious cases, we can coordinate with the authorities to pursue criminal liability with violators.
4.5 Regulations on compensation
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, its Directors, employees, shareholders, agents, customers and partners harmless from and against any loss, claim or claim. , costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to be claimed by any third party arising in connection with your use of the service, your breach of any of these Terms of this agreement or any other user rights.
4.6 End of service
You may stop using the account at any time without prior notice to the Company and without liability. The Company reserves the right to suspend your account for investigation or cancel it to handle violations. If the service is cancelled, you must accept the following terms: The Company reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and will notify you in advance if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement or violate the rules of the game.
4.7 Third Party Information
The information provided at the Game system may contain information from third parties or be culled from other sources. Such information should not be considered a recommendation or endorsement by the Game for any person, product or service.
The Company does not independently verify the information and is not responsible if the information of the third party is not up to date; Accordingly, we do not accept any responsibility for such information. You use or place reliance on such information at your own knowledge, responsibility and risk.
4.8 Links to and from the Game system
Links from the Game's system may lead you to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy or value of any information provided by linked websites.
Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by the Company of the information, products, advertisements or other materials contained on such websites.
4.9 Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights that exist in the Game game system belong to the Company or legally licensed to the Company to use in this system. Accordingly, all legal rights are guaranteed. Except with the written consent of the Company, you may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Online Game system. or create modifications of the content provided in the Online Game.
You agree to let us freely use, publish, apply and modify any ideas, concepts, practices, suggestions, suggestions, comments or other communications and information provided by you. give us ("Feedback") in connection with the game and/or the Game's services completely free of charge. You waive and agree to waive any right and claim to any gratuities, fees, royalties, fees and/or other payments in connection with our use, publication, use, and/or modify any or all of your feedback.
4.10 User Information
For some services, the Game system requires users to register. We may use this information to send you notifications about products and services or promotions via email or postal mail. We may also use this information to conduct investigations (For example, to notify service changes in the system, to notify about promotions or other humanitarian and social actions). ). We maintain a “NO SPAM” policy and do not share, sell or otherwise give away your emails to third parties without your consent.
The Company will only disclose the personal information and/or IP address of the user when required by Vietnamese law and to do the absolutely necessary things as follows:
• Coordinate with investigative agencies to find out illegal activities related to information dissemination and network security.
• Protect the rights and property related to the Game system and Game visitors. Identification of people who intentionally violate information laws and cyber security.
• Satisfy the user's own requirements.
We are only responsible when the information is being kept confidential by the Company. When information has been transferred to a third party in accordance with the above agreements of the Regulations, the confidentiality of information is beyond our ability and is not the responsibility of the Company at all.
4.11 Limitation of Liability and Warranties
You act and have full confidence in your skill and judgment with respect to the use and understanding of information in the Game system. You are responsible for ensuring that the use of your information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
The limitation of liability in the regulation shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
4.12 Applicable Law
The above provisions shall be enforced in accordance with the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. By using the Services in the Game, you automatically accept the terms of this policy. We operate completely within the framework of Vietnamese laws and commit to comply with the laws of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The above terms are consistent with current laws and ensure the highest interests for users of the Company's services.
• By email: email@example.com